Electrical & Automation
E&M Technick can supply “state of the Art” follwoings equipments fully tested on its key supplier workshop. They comply with quality, security and performance requirements compared to the best products available internationally, thanks also to joint venture of its supplier with important International Companies. E&M Technick Control & Command unit, has been dedicated to integrated protection, control & command panels in Grid, Smart Grid and Industrial fields. Subsidiary of Control & Command unit owns production units in Italy , Poland and Far East works closely with qualified partners. Thanks to this major asset, you benefit from optimised and highly competitive solutions.
High Voltage Distribution & Control Cabinets
E&M Technick’s High Voltage voltage Load Centers were designed to meet the specifications of market segments by the use of High Distribution Switchboards of high currents/ voltage, high short-circuit levels and compartmentalization of protection and maneuvering equipment. Taking into consideration the high level of components required by the level of voltage engaged.
Medium Voltage Distribution & Control Cabinets
They are Assembled and tested to 2.3kV up to 36kV voltage range. They are designed according to IEC 62271-200, IEC 60298 and 60694 standards and are easy to assemble and maintain. Designed to meet high standards, this product facilitates assembly, installation, maintenance, future expansion and inter-changeability between circuit-breakers of the same model, size and size.
Low Voltage Distribution & Control Cabinets
E&M Technick can supply from senior supplier low-voltage withdrawable switchgear, a set of low-voltage switchgear assembly jointly developed by German company, and made on its European and Chinese manufacture with an internationally advanced level by employing advanced. They are equally suitable for the use in all areas of generation, distribution and application of electric power. The high flexibility results from the supporting framework which is light weight but stable. It can be optionally equipped with standardized additional parts and optimally customized to the particular application.
Automation and It Services
E&M Technick mettalurgist and partner automation engineers are specialists in the implementation of proven and cost-effective solutions, adapted to the needs of steel producers. E&M Technick offers systems integrated in all the automation levels, covering the entire production chain, for new installations as well as for the revamping and extension of existing plants. Our extensive experience in drive systems, process control, process optimization, expert packets and plant logistics, combined with our constant emphasis on research and development, form the basis for providing decisive improvements in product quality, performance (yield) and feasibility of the plant.
– Supply of modular automation packets designed with standardized interfaces
– Application with the most advanced software tools based on expert systems.
– Solution-oriented services, covering the entire life cycle of the supplied automation systems.
– Electrical and Automation Systems
We design systems and applies automation and control solutions for the industrial sector, mainly steel, not ferrous and other manufacturing processes. The below mentioned electrical and automation solutions are directed at achieving the aforementioned objectives:
– Complete electrical equipment, medium voltage switchgear, transformers, motors, motor control centers, control panels and desks, field devices, etc.
– Basic Level 1 Automation, including PLC (Siemens, ABB, GE) control system and operation and monitoring HMIs in local and global topology networks (Ethernet).
– Level 2 process automation, with advanced product control, quality assessment, production optimization, etc. Including features of mobile APPs.
– Execution of specific functions for meltshop, rolling and finishing lines for steel, aluminium and copper plants
– Calculation functions using metalurgist models.
– Monitoring and alarm generation functions and preventive maintenance data acquisition.
– Connection with other plant levels and plant operators with user friendly interface.